Here at Deep Blue Financial, many years of experience has taught us that good investment advice cannot be provided on a ‘one size fits all’ basis.
Volatile investment conditions over recent years have demonstrated the need for good advice that can satisfy demands for capital growth and income whilst restricting exposure to risk. Experience has taught us that good investment advice cannot be provided on a ‘one size fits all’ basis and we need to follow a documented process in order to provide effective advice.
For our advisers at Deep Blue Financial, our first task is to help you to identify your investment objectives. We do this by asking a series of questions that will help us to ascertain your attitude to investment and risk.
Investments can be intimidating and getting the right guidance is crucial.
- What do you need from your investments? Growth, income or a combination of both?
- How long do you anticipate investing for?
- What rate of tax do you pay? Nil rate, basic rate, higher rate or additional higher rate?
- Do you regularly use your capital gains allowance?
- What’s your attitude to risk?
- What experiences have you of investing?
- Have you used up your ISA and pension allowances for this tax year or pension input period?
- Do you have an inheritance tax problem? If so, are you worried about it?
When we have the answers to these questions and many more, we can then start to advise you on where best to invest and what form those investments should take. We then build you a portfolio of investments that meet your needs.
Wealth creation and management is an ongoing process. Once we have created your portfolio we are in regular contact with you to help you manage your portfolio and to change it as your needs, objectives and circumstances change in the future.